Thursday, July 9, 2009

Farewell boys




Looks like Ronnie's finally got his dream move.... during last season, I have to be honest and admit that because he didn't look particularly happy playing for us I would have been estatic to have sold him for a world record fee.

I had also made pleas for Sir to keep Carlitos as I saw the amout of effort he had been putting in for the team.

Now that the season's done and dusted and move have moved on, I feel the reverse. I wished Ronnie had stayed and am estatic that Carlitos has gone.

The way both players have conducted themselves have been polar opposites of each other and also their own attitudes from last season.

Ronnie has stopped sulking and have been singing praises to ManYoo and Sir whilst Carlitos have done nothing but whinge and bitch about Sir and how the club mistreated him.
Oh well, players move on but the club is the club.
Good luck Ronnie and F@#$ you Carlitos.




No comments:

Post a Comment