Sunday, May 17, 2009

What if the scousers actually had a decent manager?


Loved that Rafa has moved his soundbites from his version of 'facts' to 'ifs' claiming that 'if' they hadn't had so many injuries, they would be in a better position.

Boo hoo. He's conveniently forgotten that almost all teams (even those outside the Big 4) has had to contend with injuries to the key players and that it's just a fact of life.

Here's a few more 'if only' scenarios that' closer to reality Rafa:
-"If I had concentrated on sustaining my team's momentum instead on descending into lunacy by taking Sir Alex head on, we would still be leading the table".
-"If I hadn't spent all my energy at the the crucial part of the season engaging in boardroom shenanigans to earn myself a better contract"
-"If I had spent our money better in buying squad players"
-"If my ego hadn't been so big, I could have given Robbie Keane a chance instead of relying on El Zhar or David Ngog"

But hey, don't let the truth get in the way Rafa.

And BTW, we're glad you're staying ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment